How to book your appointment
You can make an appointment by phoning: 604-738-1021
Or by completing our online appointment request form.
Our office Hours
Monday to Friday – From 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday – From 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Sunday – Closed
What to bring to your appointment
- A typical first appointment lasts 45 minutes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first scheduled appointment to help us find out more about your needs and history.
- Please bring your BC Health Care Card if you have one.
- Please wear unrestrictive clothing.
How to check your insurance benefits prior to making your appointment.
It is important for you to know your benefits and obtain any necessary referrals prior to your examination. To help you, we recommend you follow these steps:
- Contact the health plan’s phone number on your insurance card.
- Ask if this medical visit is covered by covering the following questions:
– How often are you eligible for chiropractic or massage visits?
– Do you have a co-pay?
– What does your insurance pay toward Orthotics or massage therapy?
- You will be provided with a detailed receipt that you may use to be reimbursed.